They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

thanky !

Tell us what you think. Talk about your experiences with muvipix.com here. Our goal is to be one of the best communities on the net and we think that your feedback is probably the most crucial aspect in achieving that goal !

thanky !

Postby tex » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:03 pm

...I'm happy.

Will be sending youtube noobs this way...those looking for the best in tools and attitudes.
(is that good or bad?!?) ... What specific page should I link to best entice?

Looking forward to more keyframing tutorials ... as I patiently await the infamous "PE2 in a Snap" from Amazon.
Making exception to buying older version literature as this sounds highly worthwhile with lots of homework behind the keyframing details. Can't wait as I'm smack dab in the middle of a 13 layer composition and it's getting hairy!
-paul
MEMBER RANCHES
tex
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: thanky !

Postby Chuck Engels » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:07 pm

Thanks Paul, I know you will enjoy the book.

You can send people to the main page, I think they can find their way around from there.
http://muvipix.com

There is also the Products/Complimentary pages for free stuff, the Articles pages - more free stuff, and of course this great forum :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Testimonials / Comments