They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Some nice Final Cut Tutorials

For our MAC users, questions about the various Video Editing software products.

Some nice Final Cut Tutorials

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:02 pm

1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Some nice Final Cut Tutorials

Postby Steve Grisetti » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey, great find, Chuck! Thanks!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Briantho » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:14 am

Thanks Chuck - I'll certainly be taking a look at this. A year ago I found http://www.izzyvideo.com/learn-final-cut-express-pt1/ invaluable. Recently Izzy said he will soon be releasing an advanced course which I know is eagerly awaited by quite a few of his fans!
24" iMac. 17" MBP. FCPX and a little bit of Premiere Pro. Nine recent Panasonic HD camcorders. Many (but never enough) terabytes of external storage...
Briantho
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby ryan_khoo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:28 am

Briantho wrote:Thanks Chuck - I'll certainly be taking a look at this. A year ago I found http://www.izzyvideo.com/learn-final-cut-express-pt1/ invaluable. Recently Izzy said he will soon be releasing an advanced course which I know is eagerly awaited by quite a few of his fans!

Yes, I bought the Pt2. But it was still not that advanced. I was hoping to something more advanced ...

Is there a part 3 coming out ?

Thanks
ryan_khoo
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby Briantho » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:10 am

ryan_khoo wrote:
Briantho wrote:Thanks Chuck - I'll certainly be taking a look at this. A year ago I found http://www.izzyvideo.com/learn-final-cut-express-pt1/ invaluable. Recently Izzy said he will soon be releasing an advanced course which I know is eagerly awaited by quite a few of his fans!

Yes, I bought the Pt2. But it was still not that advanced. I was hoping to something more advanced ...

Is there a part 3 coming out ?

Thanks

I really don't know, I'm only a short way into Pt2 for the moment but I've already picked up some great stuff.

I also bought his FCP tutorial but I've not even started on that yet. I'm thinking of upgrading to FCP sometime in the next few months as I do a fair amount of multi camcorder stuff for various groups and societies so I feel I can justify the cost :-D From what I've read so far there are some great things in there and then there's the rumor that iDVD will be dropped. I like iDVD very much but it is so frustrating in the way that a minor change to an incoming .mov file so often seems to mess up chapter pointers within a saved iDVD project. I imagine that DVD Studio Pro 4 has to be at least as good and twice as reliable.
24" iMac. 17" MBP. FCPX and a little bit of Premiere Pro. Nine recent Panasonic HD camcorders. Many (but never enough) terabytes of external storage...
Briantho
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Return to MAC