They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Anyone used DVD Flick - dvdflick

Discussions on third party software for the final creation of DVD including Nero, Roxio, DVD Architect, Magix, Ulead, etc...

Anyone used DVD Flick - dvdflick

Postby Barb O » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:45 pm

A common request on the Photoshop Elements forums at the Adobe site is - How to I get my PS Elements slide show on a DVD that I can play on my TV?

Of course one answer is Premiere Elements. However, in my opinion, not everyone is a candidate to use Premiere Elements. And not everyone who runs Photoshop Elements has a PC or laptop that is capable of running Premiere Elements. So this answer is not for everyone. Sometimes their PC or separately purchased DVD burner came with software that will author a Video DVD using a WMV file (from the PS Elements slide show) as input - but not always.

Today over at the Adobe forum some free software that is new to me was recommended. It is DVD Flick (http://www.dvdflick.net/).

Does anyone here have experience with DVD Flick?
Barb O
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone used DVD Flick - dvdflick

Postby RJ Johnston » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:32 pm

I tried DVD Flick and it will accept a WMV and create a DVD. But if you already have the full version of Nero, then you can also do the same thing. DVD Flick is bundled with ImgBurn, which relies on Nero being installed. So if you already have Nero, no need for DVD Flick.
RJ Johnston
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to DVD Authoring