They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

lisa

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

lisa

Postby lisa stocker » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:00 pm

Hi everyone

I live in mass and I'm mariied with two children 17 and 18 my oldest daughter in college

I have used photshop elements to work with photos and have done some slideshows of my daughters soccer

i bought pse5 andPrEl3 in mid january to put together a video of our cruise last novemeber i just finshed it I had some audio sync problems which i thought was something i did until i stumbled onto adobe forum and found most of my questions answered just by reading. alot of weekend hours later I edited almost three hours of video and 1536 photos into one
2 hr video

everyone loved it but now that it done I'm looking forward to finding out what this program can really do but I'm sure to learn alot from all of you
you have already helped me alot

love the site so far and have taken all the tutorials ,still on the low side of the learning curve, but i can be taught

happy to be here
lisa
lisa stocker

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:03 pm

Welcome Lisa, have no fear, new tutorials are on the way :)

I would also highly recommend the Premiere Elements 2 In A Snap book ;) It can't be beat for learning this programs ins and outs. But of course there is always this forum to help you out if you get in trouble or have questions!
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Introductions