They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Kerrie

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Kerrie

Postby Kerrie » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:35 pm

Hello to everyone,

My name is Kerrie. I am orginally from Stevens Point, WI (very close to Wausau where Chuck got his broadcasting degree!). I am now live in Chippewa Falls, WI. I am a nurse with 2 young kids...so I will admit I am not strong on the technical stuff (my husband saves me there). I started doing slideshows with Roxio several years ago and was ready to try a more creative software and bought the photoshop elements 5 and premiere 3 package. I must tell you how intimated I was with this software. I bought books and surfed the net to find out how to use this product and I found this site....which is just absolutely wonderful! I am amazed at all the creative and talented people out there! I finally, after almost 7 months of owning this program made my very first video, and I am excited to experiment with this program. I come to this site everyday and I keep learning so much! Thank you! I hope in the future to share some of my videos. My head is just filled with tons of new ideas...it is just a matter of figuring out to organize it on the timeline!
Kerrie
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Clayton » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:40 pm

Welcome to the group Kerrie :-D
Clayton
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Chuck Engels » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:29 am

Welcome Kerrie!
I know the Stevens Point and Chippewa Falls areas very well.
There is another female member that lives in the LaCrosse area, not too far from you, maybe you two can get together sometime and share ideas.

We are thrilled to have you in our group. Be sure to let us know if you need anything :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Steve Grisetti » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:34 am

And here's a shout-out from Milwaukee.

Welcome aboard, Kerrie!

Maybe, if we get a few more Wisconsinites, we can get together in Madison some time.

Or, maybe we can have a users group meeting at my place. I'll even cook for you all!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Chuck Engels » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:41 am

We could all get together at Telemark Ski Resort in the winter, or how about Wisconsin Dells anytime? There are also some users in Minneapolis that could join in and what about the folks in Illinois and Iowa :) \:D/ Party Time!!

I'll be in Milwaukee and Green Bay at the end of September :cool:
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Kerrie » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:52 am

Hey I am all for a get together! We just did the Dells a couple weeks ago....already thinking of a video from the shots at the water park!

No seriously, I think that it would be a great thing to do in the future...a get-together/Premiere course! So much to learn! And lots of great places to meet in Wisconsin!

Thanks for the warm welcome....I just this site! I am amazed at your dedication on top of your regular jobs and lives! thanks!

Kerrie
Kerrie
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby caryf » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Let me know the date. I'll be on a plane from Florida!
Anything for a home cooked dinner by a guy. Unfortunately, the men in my life have never been cooks :(
PS not there have been that many :cry:
caryf

Return to Introductions