They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Dave McElderry

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Dave McElderry

Postby Dave McElderry » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:31 pm

Greetings everyone!

I've read through all of the introductions to date, and I have to admit I'm feeling rather outclassed with so many tech professionals here. But having been around the Premiere Elements forum for a long time, I also know what a good group of people you are, and how great it is to be able to learn from you. I used to read each and every post there until the sheer quantity became overwhelming. Now I still get them all by e-mail but most get deleted with a quick decision as to whether I'm interested in that particular topic.

I'm from Northwestern Ohio, and I have a sole proprietorship computer service business that I run out of my home. Just individuals and small businesses. I like the personal contact relationships and friendships that I build with my customers, and I think they like knowing that they have a computer guy who cares about them and their business. Gradually building up a client base and finally getting to that point where it's getting to be fun. Isn't that what it's all about?

April through October I teach motorcycle classes for the Motorcycle Safety Foundation, both beginners and experienced, and I also teach trike classes for the Gold Wing Road Riders Association. So it's video editing in the winter and motorcycling in the summer.

My video projects are mostly just family stuff - holidays and birthdays, grandkids' sports, and now some of our new Golden Retriever puppy as she grows up. I also do several projects a year for our church. They think I'm a whiz, and I've yet to tell them any different. :wink:

Looking foward to joining everyone here and in chat, but I'll likely be doing more listening than talking.
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Postby Chuck Engels » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:46 pm

Hi Dave, Welcome to the club :)

Everyone here has something to share, talent in some way or another. It continues to amaze me how much knowledge there is in this group!
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Introductions