They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Jack Falbey

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Jack Falbey

Postby jackfalbey » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:14 pm

Well, since I seem to be turning to muvipix for help more than any other website, I guess I'll pull up a chair and stay a while...

I'm a former restaurant professional turned amateur producer, director and screenwriter.

I am happily married and we just had our first child, a wiggly baby boy, 6 weeks ago.

I am co-producing a paid-membership comedy website with some old friends, but due to technical difficulties (our web design company is run by a bunch of drunken baboons - don't use BluelineIT.com ever!) we aren't quite read for launch yet.

After the restaurant I worked at for 7 years closed last month, I decided to start my own business doing ... what else? Video Production!

So, thanks to all who've helped me so far, and thanks in advance to all who will no doubt be helping me in the future!
ASRock Z77 Pro4, Xeon E3-1230 V2, Windows 7 64-bit, 32GB RAM, 3GB GTX 660 ti, 240GB SSD for OS/programs, 3x640GB in RAID0 for projects
Panasonic GH2; Adobe Creative Cloud
http://www.CMDStar.com
http://www.FamilyTreePhotography.co
jackfalbey
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Wheat King » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:59 pm

Welcome Jack! Congrats on the new addition!
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:51 pm

Welcome Jack and I add my congrats on the little one also :)

I spent almost 15 years in the restaurant business, still like to cook.
Working in the transportation industry for the last 20, and 10 of that in programming, has proved much more profitable and much better hours, I am sure you understand that.

Keep us informed about your new venture, if any of us can be of any help be sure to yell ;)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Introductions