They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Jennifer

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Jennifer

Postby Rockdoc » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:59 pm

I am also a self-taught video editor, full-time mom to two very wonderful boys (just turned 1 and almost 3 years old), and part-time science educator. My background in Geophysics drew me to computers, and when I finished my Ph.D., my present to myself was to upgrade my computer so I could do video and picture editing.

I would love to finish more video projects, but mostly I have to trade sleep for editing time, and I don't get that much sleep right now anyway! I have generally asked more questions than I answered, but hopefully I will be able to contribute something to the group that has helped me out so much.

I am also a fan of both Jamal's and Beth's videos (among many others), and I thank them for the inspiration! 8)
Rockdoc
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby Chuck Engels » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:25 pm

Hi Jennifer, Welcome! We are so happy to have you here, I am sure you will be a great benefit to the community :) I Love the Rockdoc name :!:
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Wheat King » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:31 pm

Hey Jennifer,

Good to see ya over here! I've been getting pretty heavy into Editing pictures creativly too. I recently did a movie poster project where I did a poster for each of the kids and had them blown up and printed. Took a long time but it was fun to do...
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Rockdoc » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:28 pm

I have a couple of projects in the cooker now - one is a slide show for my brother's upcoming wedding, and the other is a promo piece for his public education program that he gives. He's a K9 police officer and he does a drug and public safety program around the campus. This will be a piece on the search and tracking that he does with his dog. I am sure that I will be using the advice around here whenever I can! :lol:
Rockdoc
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Welcome Jennifer

Postby Maxine370 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:51 pm

Great to see you here. We will all gain so much from each other here. :D
Happy Editing,

Beth
Maxine370
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to Introductions