They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Don Whitten

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Don Whitten

Postby Don Whitten » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:18 am

I have been getting heavily in the video projects this past year. Being involved in photography for 30+ years I found video to be exicting and rewarding. As I learn the basics of videography I have been donating a lot of my time to the local minsitries as I hone my skills.

I am currently in the Seattle area and I will be heading back to my home town (San Diego, CA) as soon as I get an old IRS bill paid off. I am going to be heading up a Christian Camp for disadvantaged youth along with several Pastors from that area. I will be the media department, IT guy, land keeper, and anything else they ask. |o| I am also on a couple of board of directors for some minsitries that reach out to the less fortunate.

Right now I am using an Asus F3jp laptop for all my video editing. Using a WD my book 500 gig external connected via firewire 1894b for all my editing. Camcorder is a Sony vx-2100. (Love the cam)
Don

Asus Laptop F3jp T7200, 160 gig 7200 rpm HD, 2 gig ram, ATI X1700 graphics and various other stuff
Don Whitten
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Chuck Engels » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:05 am

And you do great work Don, thanks for being here :)
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Introductions