They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Richard

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Richard

Postby hpharley90 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:02 am

Hello everyone. I have to apologize for taking so long to introduce myself. My name is Richard Pouliot and my family and I work and live in Waterbury Connecticut and I got the video-editing bug when I bought a mini DV camera for my first daughters? birth.
The camera came with that other editing software and being a total beginner I had many problems. To make a long story short not knowing anything about video editing I decided to just start fresh with the best.
I bought a new computer with plenty of horsepower and figured I can?t go wrong with the Adobe name.
The marriage worked great but a few week later I needed help with the software.
I could see that the software had very much to offer (PE2) but I had no skills. Found the forum and saw how generous and knowledgeable the members were and quick to respond so I new I was at the right place.
And I bought the book.

Host Steve Grisetti and Chuck Engels and BarbO all the Paul?s, Twosheds, Ken Jarsted, Robert Johnson, Ron, Emann, Avitry and many others that I can?t recall all the names have helped me as I sat and read all threads and posts.
I have a long way to go to get to where I am as skilled as all you people are with the software but I am having a lot of fun with it and would not have even got to the level I am at if it wasn?t for all your help.
Thank you.

So for me coming over to muvipix.com was a no brainer. After all I heard this is the ?best forum in the known universe.?
I haven?t done too much editing the past few weeks though. Riding season will be here soon and I?ve been working on my bike (Harley Davidson) with what little spare time I have.

I am very glad to be a member here and want to tell you guys you did a great job with the website.
I?m still learning how to navigate it and learning how to use a different forum but I will get it.
Best of all I only have to ask when I'm stuck.

And bye the way thank you muvipix.com for the gift I have won.

Richard
Thanks
Richard

Dell XPS 8940-10th Gen i7-10700 processor (8-core,16M Cache. 2.9GHz)
48GB 3200MHz RAM Windows 10
hpharley90
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:28 pm

Welcome aboard, Richard -- and greetings from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the "home of Harely-Davidson"!
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Introductions