They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

New Stuff For March!

Any updates to our site, contest information or noteworthy announcements will be posted here.

New Stuff For March!

Postby Chuck Engels » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:55 am

Well, I have finished the new backgrounds and graphics for March. All have a basketball theme and includes; 2 Titles, 3 Backgrounds, 1 lower 3rd and a new DVD Template (all include PAL versions). I hope the members will all enjoy them.

Next on my list is to finish the Brady Bunch Intro tutorial (2 more parts to that one) and then on to other things.

Any suggestions for a theme for April? Many of you have shown interest in Vacation type themes, how about that?
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby happy2bapappy » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:45 am

That's great Chuck.

Go to bed. :!: :bom: You're going to burn yourself out.

lotsa love, lotsa love.
happy2bapappy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Chuck Engels » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:25 am

To Late :blob6:
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby nkummer » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:05 pm

Chuck,
I've made my wish known through the poll already, but since you asked, I would like some vacation templates. I'm note sure exactly what I would want, but it would not be "road trip" type of template as most of my vacations are in Europe (although I do drive there). Looking for something "upscale".
Thanks,
Norm
nkummer
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:33 pm

If you'll check the suggestion box, you'll see I've already responded to your request -- and I'm already at work on your template suggestion!

It's not going to happen immediately, but I'm working on it.

Any specifics you want to suggest? Want to contribute photo or two for the menu page. (Make sure it's one you own the rights to of course!)
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby nkummer » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:28 pm

Steve,
Thanks for responding. I never thought to look back for a response after I posted the suggestion :oops: .

I will go through my personal pictures and send you a few that I think will work. If you like any of them feel free to use them. I'll probably focus on a couple with a Eurpoean city flavour and a couple with a European country side flavour. The idea would be to find something that will appeal to the mass audiance.

In terms of timeframe, I am in no hurry. I've just started my latest (and first) project. With 2 hours and 20 minutes of video and 240 pictures to go through, I'll be a while before I need the DVD template :).
Regards,
Norm
nkummer
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Steve Grisetti » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:36 am

Hi, Norm.

Just wanted to let you know that I've got a European-themed DVD menu template that's nearly completed. I just need to give it a good test drive and then I"ll post it here at Muvipix in the next few days.

Hope it's what you're looking for! (It is, after all, a pretty big continent, so it's not easy coming up with something one-size-fits-all for a land that includes Scandanavia, the Mediterranean, the eastern and western continent and Great Britain! :wink: )
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby nkummer » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:10 pm

Hi Steve,
I agree with the "big continent" problem. I was looking through my pictures last night to try and find some "generic" pictures and it is quite hard to do.

As soon as you have yours ready I'll look at it (and probably use it).
Thanks for looking at my request.
Regards,
Norm
nkummer
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to Announcements