They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Daughter's Wedding Highlight

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

Re: Daughter's Wedding Highlight

Postby Chuck Engels » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:15 pm

About the transition, I only mean to move it slightly so you lose the little camera movement at the end :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Daughter's Wedding Highlight

Postby momoffduty » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:53 pm

Chuck, ok thanks for the update on the transition. Yes I did shorten it to get rid of the camera movement, but guess I didn't shorten it enough. Good eye! Gotta remember to leave tails when shooting. I may throw in a few frames of black instead of using the dip to black transition. Same thing maybe?

Gerlinde, I think our attention spans have really narrowed in the last decade for video. I'll watch videos 4 min or less and short films maybe around the 10 to 15 minutes. The good thing about a highlight is that you don't have to watch the whole darn thing. :-D With lots of menu buttons it will be easy to skip around. I usually put the segment time next to the button or on the DVD jacket.

And I once again skipped ahead to the fun stuff. Making a photo slideshow with credits 3 minutes segment in AE. I haven't used AE in so long that the first 10 minutes I was lost. :-8
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Previous

Return to Showcase