They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Scene 7 Dead Bees Confirmed

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

Scene 7 Dead Bees Confirmed

Postby theOZer » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:50 am

My first video 'since Grisetti' (I'm reading one of his books) where I try to use background music (I know...constant, flat), add a voice overlay during the probe. This was also my first time using the borescope, so the borescope segment video quality was total rookie. (I am still learning how to 'film' using the borescope; move very slowly, get up close for decent quality clear footage.)
Hive walk-thru using a Digital Endoscope Borescope Tube Snake Inspection Camera. Many of our 'New Bee Colony' bees can be seen lying dead on the floor of the beehive. Exposure while the bees where in transit has taken its toll upon our bees.
Length: 00:00;52 Size: 103 MB Format: MP4 HD, converted from AVI Date: APR-27-2015
Video Editors used: Sony Movie Studio 13 Suite, PlayMemories Home, MS Movie Maker
Video FX: none, Transitions: none

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-OW1sO79BA[/youtube]
120V 4-slot toaster running Windows 11 Home Edition
theOZer

Re: Scene 7 Dead Bees Confirmed

Postby sidd finch » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:59 am

Although I much prefer my subject matter to be living this looks like what I would see if I hired a pest inspection service.

I was videotaping a wedding once in a church and as I was setting up a camera in organ loft I was told that the church recently had a extermination service remove all the Wasp's nests in the tower. As I walked up the stairs there must have been 5 to 10 thousand dead Wasps on the stairs. It was very wierd to see.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Return to Showcase