They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Indianapolis Full Of Family Fun - Video Added Now

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

Re: Indianapolis Full Of Family Fun - Video Added Now

Postby _Paz_ » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Welcome, Mike.

I haven't had any preconceived ideas about Indiana. It is one of many places that has been a name that is a dot on a map...until now. Thanks for sharing.

I agree that your footage is very steady and nice and clear. Looks like you're coming along very well indeed, but this is a great place to find help if you have questions. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Paz
Lenovo W70l; 1.6 GHz, i7 quad core, Win 7, 64 bit, 16 gigs DDR-3 RAM; NVIDIA Quadro FX 2800; Two 1T 7200 internal drives; BluRay burner
_Paz_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby IndyMike » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:34 pm

I did send the mayor a email with a link to it last Friday. But I think he is busy with the storm that hit Sunday.
i7860 8 GB of ram 1TB OS drive, 1TB storage drive and 2 USB back up drives. Canon Camera's Canon VIXIA HF G10 and Canon 70D
IndyMike

Postby momoffduty » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:36 pm

See if Indi has a chamber of commerce FB page and post it there. :-D
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby IndyMike » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Thank you Paz. I don't know what the rest of the U.S. thinks about Indiana. Growing up in Indiana I thought the world maybe knew it by the Indianapolis 500 mile race and corn fields. To me southern Indiana has the best views.
i7860 8 GB of ram 1TB OS drive, 1TB storage drive and 2 USB back up drives. Canon Camera's Canon VIXIA HF G10 and Canon 70D
IndyMike

Postby Dave McElderry » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:19 pm

I had a buddy of mine who lived in Evansville - used to ride the bike (backroads) down there every year for the Freedom Festival and unlimited hydroplane boat races. Had some other friends who lived near Seymour. He's also gone now, but his wife is still there. I've spent quite a bit of time in other areas all over the state. I agree about southern Indiana - scenic and great riding.
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Previous

Return to Showcase