They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

53 seconds near my house

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

53 seconds near my house

Postby videovillageidiot » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:05 pm

videovillageidiot
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: 53 seconds near my house

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Very nice, Sherrin. But my attitude toward wildlife (especially rabbits) has evolved a bit since I started my herb garden this year.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Dave McElderry » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Very cute! Loved the "End". Enjoyed the ragtime too. I have rabbit footage from a couple of years back that I put to Peter Cottontail music. :)
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Postby Greg mgm » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:44 pm

I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing. ::CLAP:
Greg mgm
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Peru » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:41 pm

That was fun! :TU:
Peru

Postby momoffduty » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:50 pm

The dancing goat is back! Along with the other dancing animals. Beautiful scenery & a plethora of wildlife to shoot near your home. How close were you to the rabbits? Fun edit!
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby videovillageidiot » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Thanks all! i made the video for my neighbor's 7 yr-old twin daughters. they love my videos and when i mentioned i had footage of the bunnies they wanted me to use funny music. i was pleased how "choreographed" it appeared in some places...didn't know animals could take direction that well...haha

Steve Grisetti wrote:...my attitude toward wildlife (especially rabbits) has evolved a bit since I started my herb garden this year.

Steve, i haven't planted anything edible lately - i had blueberries years ago and "something" got to them - not sure if it was bunnies or deer. Also, a serviceberry bush never gets more than a couple of feet tall - probably something is eating that, too. My yard always has a large supply of weeds the bunnies find irresistible. Most years i spray them but this year i held off 'cuz i didn't want the bunnies to get sick. finally i did spray some...that still left my grassy area that is filthy with clover. GO BUNNIES!! EAT THE CLOVER!!!!!

Dave McElderry wrote:Very cute! Loved the "End". Enjoyed the ragtime too. I have rabbit footage from a couple of years back that I put to Peter Cottontail music. :)

One of the twins really giggled at the "End". Funny to see she "got" it. I'd love to see your video - can never get enough of bunnies.

momoffduty wrote:The dancing goat is back! Along with the other dancing animals. Beautiful scenery & a plethora of wildlife to shoot near your home. How close were you to the rabbits? Fun edit!

I thought of you when i used the goat!! it's one of those lucky clips that you can use over and over - and i certainly have!! haha. i live in a regular development but it has great pine trees along the property line where the bunnies and occasionally deer hang out. The bunny footage and the bird were shot thru my window. The cows are in a pasture at one end of the development (directions to my house include "turn right at the cows"). The rest of the animals i found aross the gravel road at the other end of the development...in the "estate" properties. Those folks have 10+ acre lots which allow for horses, goats and llamas!! As the economy has turned downward, i've noticied fewer horses over there (and i think the goats have been gone for a few years).

Glad you all enjoyed the video!!
videovillageidiot
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Francesco Carzedda » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Short sequences that make really the pc a window in the world.
I will shot more often in the countryside.
For now, I went out in a cold (yes) morning in may... someone was not sleeping ... :-)
Francesco Carzedda
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby videovillageidiot » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:03 am

Francesco, that was a very sweet video. Thanks for posting it.
videovillageidiot
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Francesco Carzedda » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:28 am

Thank you, sometimes raw videos are moving.
Where can I follow you on YouTube and Vimeo?
Francesco Carzedda
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to Showcase