They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

A new slide show of Southern Utah

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

A new slide show of Southern Utah

Postby roadsideron » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Here's another slide show of Southern Utah. All the info is in the description on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-RKVEO_yOQ

Enjoy
roadsideron
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: A new slide show of Southern Utah

Postby momoffduty » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Very nice Ron! Enjoyed very much. :) Good choice on the music too. The photos were clear considering that they were taken driving at 35 + mph. Did you have it rigged & on a timer?
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby roadsideron » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:29 pm

This year I finally got the settings right on the camera so I could do some high speed photos. Before I would always take the photo and wait for it to show on the lcd before I could take the next one. I turned that off and was able to just keep shooting, then check them later. All shots are hand held while bouncing around in the front seat of the car while driving it. I got good at zooming and framing them after years of doing this. The camera has a feature called "Anti-shake" and it works very well. I've tried this with later model fine pix cameras and none of them came close to the S5200 in clarity.
roadsideron
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby Dave McElderry » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:47 pm

When I saw this yesterday I didn't have time to view it properly so I bookmarked it. Tonight my wife sat down with me and we watched it together. All I can say is Wow! An incredible collection, especially since they were taken the way they were. I've been to Bryce, and some of the terrain looked like it could have been close to there. I really have to make a point of getting to Zion too. Awfully warm in the summer though and I don't do heat well. Anyway, great job, and thanks for sharing.

:tx: ::CLAP: ::CLAP: ::CLAP:
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Return to Showcase