They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

The River

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

Re: The River

Postby momoffduty » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:07 pm

ed wrote:I haven't checked Vimeo in a very long time Cheryl. The folks I was mostly communicating with all left. It was a fun site, but now it seems to be more for people with actual video editing skills - like you! :-D

Haven't brewed much the last several years. My brew buddies all retired and moved away. I did brew a Citra session IPA this past October that the kids liked a lot. I'll do another brew this spring, and maybe even do a video of it.

It seems like Vimeo is geared to business clients. I have a small circle of friends and they say the same thing. The paid account gives you less now and have to upgrade to the next level of business to get the usual perks. The reformat of the site doesn't seem conducive for hobbyists and semi-pros like the sense of community once was.
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby momoffduty » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:12 pm

Oh rats!! I was hoping no one would notice the no feet. I thought I shot some foot video and forgot. I did get a photo. Dad was on strike and didn't want any video. He did allow a few photographs. One of us on our gravel bar I used a timer and ran back and forth a half dozen times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby Paz_Pazzaz » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:10 pm

Oh now, I thought you had the perfect ending with the leaf, but holding hands! That's for sweethearts! And this is one sweetheart of a video, Mom! I'm impressed. Your blending is great. Loved the flower overlay.

I haven't done any editing in a long, long while. Trying to learn daVinci Resolve, and I like lots of things about it, it's not the program... but well, let's say that signs of spring are beginning to happen around here, and that's a good thing. Just how pleasing watching your video is helps too. Sometimes the old black dog hangs around waaaaay too long. I still haven't gotten my computer set up correctly since an 'update' meltdown. That may have been a couple of years ago now.

But spring is coming! First daffodil bloom today!

Paz
Whatever you do, don't set your coffee cup adjacent to your turps cup. :CS:
Paz_Pazzaz
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby momoffduty » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:36 am

Hi Paz, thanks for watching. I've heard good things about DaVinci Resolve. Sorry about your computer problems. I had an update problem a few years ago that would keep generating files filling up the C drive. Finally had someone come over and take a look. Glad he could fix the problem.

First flower in your area? You must be south. I can't wait until it gets warmer to go for walks at the nature center. I'm working thru my list of to-do's I made for myself for the cold days of January & February.
aka Cheryl
momoffduty

Postby sidd finch » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:01 am

Oh rats!! I was hoping no one would notice the no feet. I thought I shot some foot video and forgot. I did get a photo. Dad was on strike and didn't want any video. He did allow a few photographs. One of us on our gravel bar I used a timer and ran back and forth a half dozen times.

I guess we will just have to wait for the directors cut video for those shots.... :TU:

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Chuck Engels » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:43 am

momoffduty wrote:Oh rats!! I was hoping no one would notice the no feet.

Not in this crowd :CS: :hyst:
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby momoffduty » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:18 pm

sidd finch wrote:

I guess we will just have to wait for the directors cut video for those shots.... :TU:

Sidd

Next time I'll get Dad in video. :-D
aka Cheryl
momoffduty

Postby momoffduty » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:19 pm

Chuck Engels wrote:
momoffduty wrote:Oh rats!! I was hoping no one would notice the no feet.

Not in this crowd :CS: :hyst:

Everyone here has eagle eyes! :hyst:
aka Cheryl
momoffduty

Previous

Return to Showcase