They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

I could really use some advice

Specific to Premiere Elements version 2022

I could really use some advice

Postby Bourbonguy » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:28 am

Good morning,
I have successfully filmed multiple videos on my Iphone 13 pro max without issue. I have then edited those videos in Premiere Elements 2022. All without any issues.
Yesterday, I uploaded a new video from my Iphone through Google Drive and then proceeded to edit the video as normal. However, I have a very obvious lag between video and audio.

I tried fixing it manually, but it is still not optimum. I need to publish this on Thursday, (tomorrow), and I am hoping for some advice. Any input would be much appreciated.
Bourbonguy
New User
New User

Re: I could really use some advice

Postby Chuck Engels » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:48 pm

Hi Bourbonguy,

Is there a reason why you changed the process and went from Google Drive rather than directly from your phone? Do you still have the video on your phone you could replace the file in the project with that and it might fix the audio issue.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Bourbonguy » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:01 pm

I have always routed through Google Drive and this is the first time I have had this problem. It was easier for me to upload through Google drive because the video files were quite large.

How would you send the file directly to a pc? Through the USB connection?

Thank you so much for your time.
Bourbonguy
New User
New User

Postby sidd finch » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:56 pm

Plugging in the video to your computer (USB) might be the easier way to get the video.

The issue you might be having is that the video is not recording with a constant frame rate. You can right click the video on your computer to check.

If that is the issue Handbrake the free download can convert from variable framerate to constant frame rate and fix the issue.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Bourbonguy » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:10 am

Thank you for your advice. I will try that this evening.

Happy Holidays!
Bourbonguy
New User
New User

Return to Premiere Elements 2022