They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Classic Titles

Specific to Premiere Elements version 2022

Classic Titles

Postby hwmpg » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:23 pm

Very newbish newby here. Before I purchases Premiere elements 2022 I was using the demo version for 2021. Now that I own 2022, I noticed that for Classic Titles, the only category available is GENERAL, and in GENERAL there are only 3 options, Default Text, Default Roll and Default Crawl.

Am I doing something wrong? In Steve's 2021 Premiere Elements video series, I can still see all the other options under Classic Titles-GENERAL. I bought the 2021 Guide earlier, and have searched for any mention of a change to Classic Titles without success.
hwmpg
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: Classic Titles

Postby hwmpg » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:39 pm

Looks like this phenomenon may have something to do with my selected Frame Size. The project that only shows 3 options under Classic Titles--General has a frame size of 1080 x 1920. Live and learn, but it would have been more convenient had I been able to learn this lesson through osmosis rather than trial-and-error.
hwmpg
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: Classic Titles

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:06 am

Excellent observation, hwmpg!

I knew that your project's aspect ratio would affect certain other options in the program (in particular, your output options). But I'd never considered that it might affect which title templates were available. Thanks for reporting this!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Premiere Elements 2022