They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Quality of video

Specific to Premiere Elements version 2020

Quality of video

Postby tinac » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:12 am

Hi Steve,

I've watched all 8 of the basic training tutorial videos to get started on Adobe Premiere (2020 and 2023). Your videos are very informative and useful to a new user. Thank you.

I'm having a difficult time with the quality of videos once they are uploaded. When I add media/videos to Adobe Premiere, I get an Orange bar in 2020 version and Yellow bar in 2023 version. That may be my first question- since you mentioned in one of your 2020 videos, there could be something the matter with the video file.

I notice rendering makes the video less crisp/blurry. So I tried to Delete all the rendered files after editing/adding transitions/text/etc. The videos were no longer blurry so I thought I fixed the error. However, once I tried to export the video to Youtube (in both versions), the video automatically renders (there doesn't seem to be an option to not have it rendered) and then it's blurry/low quality again on the youtube page. We changed our iphones to Record Video 720p at 30 fps thinking this might be the problem but when we added a new video into Premiere the same thing happened. When we download iphone videos to the PC, it opens in Media Player if that is helpful at all. A friend said that it could be related to RAM on the PC. Our computer is pretty new with 64 GB RAM. I read that it could be related to the processor as well - we have a 12 Gen Intel (R) Core (TM) i9-12900T 1.40 Ghx if that is helpful... Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Tina Cunningham
tinac
New User
New User

Return to Premiere Elements 2020