They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

appling time stretch to multiple photos

Specific to Premiere Elements version 2020

appling time stretch to multiple photos

Postby philj » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:35 pm

New to forum and have purchased your adobe premiere elements 2020 book. I have a project I am working on and trying to change the time duration of many photos on the timeline to the same new duration which will be different than many others on the timeline. I can do them individually but would like to be able to select all and then change all at same time.
thanks Phil
philj
New User
New User

Re: appling time stretch to multiple photos

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:03 am

If I'm understanding what you're saying, I don't know an automatic way to do this in Premiere Elements, Phil. (I'm kind of confused by your wanting to change many photo duration to "the same new duration which will be different than many others on the timeline".)

If you're trying to create one slideshow where every photo is, say, 4 seconds long and another slideshow where every photo is, say, 5 seconds long. That's possible. You can do that by changing the Still Duration preferences before you import each set of slides.

But it sounds to me like you're trying to adjust the duration of a set of photos and yet still have the photos in this set be the same duration as each other.

If you can be more specific, I'm sure we can show you the simplest solution.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Premiere Elements 2020