They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Roses, Roses, Roses

Talk about this new technology.

Roses, Roses, Roses

Postby sidd finch » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:26 pm

It has been a while since I stepped out to the backyard but thought I would give it a quick peek. Gave me a chance to further explore some 360 framing techniques. As always no flowers were hurt in the filming of this video.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Re: Roses, Roses, Roses

Postby TreeTopsRanch » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:34 pm

Well that was really great Sidd. Good music also. One question: Vimeo only allowed me to get your video at 360P. Was that what you uploaded?
TreeTopsRanch
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby sidd finch » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:41 pm

So glad you enjoyed it. I just uploaded it so I am guessing that the video might still be transcoding in their system. I uploaded as 1080P. The music is Glen Miller from a CD called In the Digital Mood. Where they went back and recorded Glen's music straight from his original scores also using the same mics they would have had back in the day into digital recorders.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby TreeTopsRanch » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:37 am

You're correct Sidd. I just checked your video again on Vimeo and it is now 1080P.
TreeTopsRanch
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Dave McElderry » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:12 am

Gorgeous flowers and nicely paced video. Beautiful backyard Sidd. Nice to see it again. ;)
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Postby sidd finch » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:59 pm

Thanks for watching Dave appreciated.

I gotta say I am really having a whole lotta fun with that 360 camera. With just the camera (charged battery) and a monopod I am off for an adventure. While I miss the drone a lot it has proven just to difficult to try to fly where I live. The camera on the monopod is a cheap imitation but allows me to get some of those drone like shots. Did I say I was having fun :)

Sidd
sidd finch

Postby momoffduty » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:38 pm

Like the effect at 1:15 mark. Edited to the music nicely done! The wide angle makes the roses pops. In one clip getting a closeup looks like they are growing.
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby sidd finch » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:48 am

Thanks mom. It is an effect called tiny planet overlaid wit an effect called crystal ball. I think it looks pretty cool for geometric shapes. In this case it was walking under a wooden pergola. But glad you enjoyed the video. The flowers were very very pretty this time of year. Because it is also a test garden I saw a lot of periwinkle colored roses which they must be testing and periwinkle was an interesting color.

Sidd
sidd finch

Return to 360 Video