They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Fall Colors

Talk about this new technology.

Fall Colors

Postby sidd finch » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:14 pm

Fall has made it arrival and looking around there are small pockets of color when you search it out. Found a small grove of trees that had some brilliant colors which gave me a chance to further test the insta360 x3. I thought I had it in auto mode but it looks like kinda blew out the light colors..... back to the drawing board.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Re: Fall Colors

Postby RJ Johnston » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:12 pm

Sidd,
Beautifull colors. You did what I would like to do, but you did it, so now I don't have to do it. I'll just watch yours.
I was especially impressed with the opening. That looked cool. There were some other places you had to composite that were interesting.
Dell XPS 8940 Intel 8-core 10th gen.-i7 10700K (3.8-5.1 GHz); 32GB DDR4 2933 MHz RAM; 512 GB SSD; 2 TB 7200 HD; BDRE-drive; NVIDIA(R) Geforce(R) RTX 2060 SUPER(TM) 8G8 GDDR6
RJ Johnston
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby sidd finch » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:37 am

RJ Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate you watching.

The camera I am using has an effect called "tiny planet" which takes the 360 video and puts it all in a sphere. From there you can resize it to taste. I also added some keyframes to make it move across the screen. Growing up I always enjoyed when all the trees turn. The colors are all so vibrant. With the holiday coming up I am on the lookout to see if I can find more trees. I think the ones I recorded are Sumac trees.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby TreeTopsRanch » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:40 am

Another 'Masterpiece' from Sidd. Wife and I really enjoyed this one.
TreeTopsRanch
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Dave McElderry » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:07 pm

Okay, I've mentioned before that there are certain aspects of the 360 that I'm just not very thrilled about. But this creation is so nice I even watched it twice! The tri-panel at 1:35 was pretty cool. Of course, you got me with the Supertramp, and "Even In The Quietest Moments" is a favorite of mine. ;)
Our color is long gone now, so it was good to see that some people still have some. I give it a thumbs up! :TU:
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Postby sidd finch » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:29 pm

Treetops & Dave.... (kind of sounds like a Morning Radio team :) )

Thank you for the kind words.

Of course, you got me with the Supertramp, and "Even In The Quietest Moments" is a favorite of mine.

It is also a favorite of mine and I thought really fit the video. I like the way the camera records color, Nice and vivid but not to pronounced. I almost did not post this video but the colors of the leaves is what did it. I was using one of those giant selfie sticks but was having a struggle trying to keep it from bobbling all over.

Thanks again
Sidd
sidd finch

Postby ed » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:44 am

Another great one Sidd. The colors were beautiful!
ed
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby sidd finch » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:28 pm

Thanks Ed, I have to say I really enjoy the colors that the camera can produce. Nice and vivid but toooo much over the top IMO.

Sidd
sidd finch

Return to 360 Video