They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Organizer disappeared

Specific to Premiere Elements version 2019

Organizer disappeared

Postby mattwinn » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:29 am

Is organizer included in the purchase of Premiere 2019. I am two months in. Photo editor has always asked if I want a trial when I try to launch it. Organizer used to launch and now I can not get it to launch.
Nothing happens. Zip. Does it go away or did something happen where I need to get Adobe support.

Thank you
mattwinn

Re: Organizer disappeared

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:45 am

I can think of no reason the Organizer would simply stop functioning, Matt.

But (assuming you're on a Windows machine), you can check C:/Program Files/Adobe/Elements 2019 Organizer and see if the PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe file exists just to make sure nothing got erased.

Or are you on a Mac?

In any event you can try reinstalling the program. It won't hurt any work you have in program nor will it erase your catalog.

Meantime, how much free space is on your hard drive?
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby mattwinn » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:56 am

this PC is pretty new.I have a ton of space on the drive( 700 GB free of 900). Almost all of my videos are on an external 1 TB external drive also. It is windows - not Mac and I am going to reinstall.
I am reinstalling the entire program correct? ( I dont think you can install just pieces of it anyway)
mattwinn

Postby mattwinn » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:28 pm

Because I am thick skinned and do not fear you all laughing at me i will tell you that had too many versions open simultaneously and had to go in and close them all manually.
If I see those little yellow things pop up with the intent of ridiculing me I will not be offended. :ha:
mattwinn

Postby Peru » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:41 pm

mattwinn wrote:If I see those little yellow things pop up with the intent of ridiculing me I will not be offended. :ha:

Actually, I'm impressed that you found and fixed the problem. Thanks for posting so that another user might avoid the same mistake. :TU:
Peru

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:58 am

mattwinn wrote:If I see those little yellow things pop up with the intent of ridiculing me I will not be offended. :ha:

We don't do that on Muvipix.
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Re: Negative like darkness on film

Postby mattwinn » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Peru - Don't be impressed. I received help from Adobe. The link below is a co mingling of 5 of my games from Youtube.
This version is clean but when I wanted to revise it again in Premiere the footage was all black like the old negatives you saw in film years ago.
IN other words I took 5 clips from 5 games combined and edited them and they came out fine. When I went in again and grabbed the media file to add audio to a dead spot this blackness like a negative appeared. So now
the only good version is the one I sent to myself in my dropbox account. Any idea why this is happening and can it be avoided.
I will see if i can send the one with the problem

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n34os65zogptz ... n.mp4?dl=0
mattwinn

Postby Peru » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:10 pm

As this is a different issue than the original problem, you may want to ask it in a new topic.
Peru

Postby mattwinn » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:19 pm

Thank you
mattwinn

Return to PRE version 2019