They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Where do I find and install Movie Menu templates?

Specific to Premiere Elements version 2019

Where do I find and install Movie Menu templates?

Postby Steve Grisetti » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:01 am

The Mac and the PC version of Premiere Elements use exactly the same template format, so the DVD templates we offer on Muvipix.com will work for either version.

To add a template to your Mac version, place the template files in a new folder (named what you'd like the template to be named) in MAC HD/LIBRARY/APPLICATION SUPPORT/ADOBE/PREMIERE ELEMENTS/17.0/ONLINE/DVD TEMPLATES/ALL_LANG/[Category].

To add a template to your PC version, place the template files in a new folder (named what you'd like the template to be named) in C:/PROGRAM DATA/ADOBE/PREMIERE ELEMENTS/17.0/ONLINE/DVD TEMPLATES/ALL_LANG/[Category].

AN IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure that any templates you save to this ONLINE/DVD TEMPLATES area on either a Mac or a PC include, in the folder, a file called DOWNLOADED.TXT. If your template does not, copy it from the folder of another template that you have downloaded! If this file is not in the folder, the program will try to download another file over it and will erase your new template. (Our newer templates have this file included -- but check to make sure!)

You will also need to create 160x128 px PNG thumbnails for your template (or copy/borrow them from another template's folder) in order for the program to recognize your new templates.

When you next start the program, the new template will show up under the selected category of your DVD templates!

We demonstrate the process in our two-part tutorial "Modifying Movie Menu Templates".
https://muvipix.com/products.php?search ... =0&btn.y=0
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to PRE version 2019