They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Architecture by Air - The Empty Office

Talk about the advent of Drone photography and video.

Architecture by Air - The Empty Office

Postby sidd finch » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:46 pm

One of the unintended consequences of the pandemic is that many of the high-tech buildings are now closed as many are now working from home. I originally went out to record some new buildings under construction but was amazed to find that the construction was full steam ahead even on the weekend. I was looking for some interesting architecture to record and came across this building. I thought it was kind off cool because it was oval in shape and not a square or rectangle.

The morning light was perfect and it was erie to see everything closed up and no cars in the lot.... Stay safe.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Re: Architecture by Air - The Empty Office

Postby Peru » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:43 am

Except for the reflections in the windows, it looks like a model rather than real life.
Peru

Postby Dave McElderry » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:18 am

That is a beautiful building. I love the colors. I'm surprised that security didn't show up to tell you to stop, but glad they didn't.
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Postby sidd finch » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:43 am

Except for the reflections in the windows, it looks like a model rather than real life.

That is what I thought too. It looks like it was washed and polished. But it did not look so shiny from the ground.

That is a beautiful building. I love the colors. I'm surprised that security didn't show up to tell you to stop, but glad they didn't.

Agreed, very sleek looking building and I thought such an unusual shape. I kept looking around to see if security would pop over but I was not standing close and I am not sure if the security cameras picked up a drone. But is was cool to get in and out. I also was there at about 7:15 on a Saturday so that might have had something to do with it.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby momoffduty » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:39 am

Smooth flying as usual Sidd. The clips and music could be an opening scene for a suspense thriller movie.
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby sidd finch » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:37 pm

Thank you for the kind words Mom appreciated.

Not only are you known for you foot prowess (lol) but you can add "super ears" to your profile. The music is listed as a detective murder mystery music... One you said that I chuckled because of how spot on you are.

Sidd
sidd finch

Postby momoffduty » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:08 am

Detective track? It did sound suspenseful. I was thinking corporate white collar espionage. But, I like the detective better. Murder Sidd Wrote, working title :YY:
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Return to Drones - Photo/Video