They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Sophie - Holding up the World

Talk about the advent of Drone photography and video.

Sophie - Holding up the World

Postby sidd finch » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:57 am

I am calling this my 3 minute micro-documentary. I am once again blessed to work with "The Voice" Steve Grisetti to make what I think is an interesting short video.

Background: I went downtown early to see if I could get some pictures of the sunrise on the buildings. I did not even realize the giant mural behind me on the other side of the field. So after a little Google research I thought this would make for an interesting story. As always comments and criticisms are always welcome.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Re: Sophie - Holding up the World

Postby Dave McElderry » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:39 pm

VERY nicely done. I remember seeing this in the news but I wouldn't have remembered her from the mural. Steve, your narration chose the right tone at the right moment. :TU:
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Postby sidd finch » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:12 pm

VERY nicely done. I remember seeing this in the news but I wouldn't have remembered her from the mural.

Thank you Dave for the kind words. I had also forgotten about this little girl too until I saw the mural. It was early morning and the bright orange paint caught my eye. The audio is from when Sophie spoke at the woman's day March last January. A lot of courage for such a young person.

And man-o-man I enjoy Steve's narration. :)

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby sidd finch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:04 pm

In case you are interested in the mural artist el Mac

Sidd
sidd finch

Return to Drones - Photo/Video