They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Use ONE Login to Access Downloads/Community

Specific to Premiere Elements version 15

Use ONE Login to Access Downloads/Community

Postby Ron » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:05 am

Just a reminder: If you would like to seamlessly log in as a subscriber with your *forum login (no more requiring two separate logins), simply send me an email by clicking here and include your PayPal email address that you subscribed with (occasionally, this is a different email than your forum email). I will then assign you to the appropriate group. From then on, if you're logged into the forum, you can surf over to the "Products Section" and download your stuff without having to login again. And it will keep this session as long as you're logged in to the forum (i.e., the "Remember me" option).
Regards,
-Ron

Dell, Win10 Pro, Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @3.4GhHz, 8GB ram. 64-bit
Ron
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Use ONE Login to Access Downloads/Community

Postby TennisKaty040 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi,Ron -
I am a brand new Subscriber. I am unfamiliar with Forums, but would like to post a new topic about when to convert files to AVI when shooting AVCHD. At present, I don't seem to be able to start a new topic. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. Tried to send you my email address but that doesn't seem to be allowed either.

TennisKaty040
TennisKaty040
New User
New User

Re: Use ONE Login to Access Downloads/Community

Postby Chuck Engels » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi Katy, Welcome to Muvipix :meet:

If you go to the board index which is the starting point for the various forums, you will see a list of available forums.
The link to the board index is near the top left side of every page.

If you are using Premiere Elements 10 for example, scroll down the board index page until you see the Premiere Elements Corner section and then click on the PRE Version 10 forum link. Once on the Premiere Elements 10 forum page you will see a New Topic button at the top left just under the forum name PRE Version 10, click that to start a new topic.

If you have any other questions let us know, glad you found us and hope to see you around often :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to PRE Version 15