They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Which book to get?

Specific to Premiere Elements version 15

Which book to get?

Postby FalvinP » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:34 pm

I'm a new user to Premiere Elements 15. I had the combo version of Premiere and Photoshop Elements 10 installed, but never got around to using it. I now have the combo version of Photoshop and Premiere Elements 15 installed on my desktop and laptop. There is a problem with the Organizer on the laptop, but, to keep things simple, I will address that issue in another post My question is.............. which book should I get, the Muvipix Premiere book or the combined book? The Premiere book seems to be bigger, with perhaps more detailed information in it than the combo book. I'd be more inclined to get the Premiere book, since there seems to be more info on the internet on how to use Photoshop Elements than there is Premiere Elements. Plus, I've used Photoshop Elements in the past and have a basic working knowledge of it. Which one do you suggest?
FalvinP
New User
New User

Re: Which book to get?

Postby Steve Grisetti » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:59 pm

The combined Photoshop Elements/Premiere Elements Muvipix Guide contains the entirety of the Guide to Premiere Elements. So, as a matter of content alone, you get a lot more with the combined Guide.

However, due to its size, the combined guide is only available in black & white, while the Guide to Premiere Elements is full color.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Which book to get?

Postby RJ Johnston » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:15 pm

Since I didn't win a copy of the book, I purchased one. I received my copy of Photoshop Elements/Premiere Elements 15 Muvipix Guide a few days ago, and I'm very pleased. I was torn between the Premiere Elements 15 color version and the combo b&w version. There are a lot of new features in Photoshop Elements 15 since version 9, so I decided to go with the combo. I didn't know that the combo included all the content of the Premiere Elements 15 Muvipix Guide color version. Now I'm really happier.
Dell XPS 8940 Intel 8-core 10th gen.-i7 10700K (3.8-5.1 GHz); 32GB DDR4 2933 MHz RAM; 512 GB SSD; 2 TB 7200 HD; BDRE-drive; NVIDIA(R) Geforce(R) RTX 2060 SUPER(TM) 8G8 GDDR6
RJ Johnston
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to PRE Version 15