They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Any one may help and tell what is this software?

MUsic / VIdeo / PIX related, plugins, filters, must have tools.

Any one may help and tell what is this software?

Postby MGadAllah » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:23 am

Hi, my friends :)
Please, I need your help with something important for me.
Please is it possible to figure out what is the software from the image attached?
All I know is that it is being used to broadcast live video with a good quality.
This image is the last frame of a video I've watched on facebook live video and I tried to contact the publisher of the video but it seems that he is busy to see all personal direct messages so I thought to ask here :geek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just learning!
Mohamed GadAllah
MGadAllah
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Any one may help and tell what is this software?

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:02 am

AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Postby MGadAllah » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:55 am

Simply ... Always go to MuviPix to get the Tricks :)
Thanks a lot my friend for your fast reply.
But any clue if this is the best tool for such a purpose? I mean live videos on YouTube and Facebook or there is something better?
Just learning!
Mohamed GadAllah
MGadAllah
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:58 am

MGadAllah wrote:But any clue if this is the best tool for such a purpose? I mean live videos on YouTube and Facebook or there is something better?

Ahh! On that question I am afraid I cannot help. Sorry. :(
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Postby GerryB » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:35 am

You could look at https://obsproject.com

A bit of a fiddle to set up initially but it is free and the on-line tutorials, on YouTube, are good.

I trialled it with an old camera with a Firewire connection and a MacBool with Firewire port.

You have options as to which service provider, like YouTube, you use.
Again cruise the web for other opinions.

Ron,
Should/could Video Streaming become a new topic area?
GerryB
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Chuck Engels » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:58 pm

I use Wirecast multiple times per week to broadcast live to Facebook and a website. It can do a lot and is software used to switch between graphics, cameras, and videos. Text overlays can be used as well as lower thirds and various other graphics and titles. It has layering capability so you can have text with a transparent background overlay a graphic or camera output. The software also will record video and anything in the "Live" window. There is a preview window, to get your next live shot ready, and a live window for what is currently being broadcast. It does have a few quirks and might not replace a good video switcher depending on the number of cameras and type of broadcast. We currently have 1 camera and will be adding another in the near future, we will continue to use Wirecast for the next year at least.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Chuck Engels » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:01 pm

If you want to go top of the line and create a complete broadcast studio take a look at this, BlackMagic products are the top of the line.

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/atem
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Tools