They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

great deal on refurb GoPro 3+

Talk about the "World's Most Versatile Camera™" here.

great deal on refurb GoPro 3+

Postby sidd finch » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:50 pm

From CNET.com

1. GoPro or go home

gopro-hero3-plus-silver-edition.jpg

GoPro

Just about two years ago, the GoPro Hero3+ Silver Edition was the "affordable" alternative to GoPro's then-flagship Black Edition: The action cams were priced at $299 and $399.

For a limited time, and while supplies last, which I'm guessing won't be long, based on the number already sold, GoPro has the refurbished Hero3+ Silver Edition for $149 shipped, available on eBay. (Take note that shipping is estimated between April 21 and May 4.)

As refurbs go, this is as good as it gets: factory-sealed with a one-year warranty, same as new GoPros. And although this is no longer the state-of-the-art model, CNET awarded it a 7.5 rating and praised its "excellent HD video with recording options up to 1080p at 60fps and the same design as the company's other cameras so you have access to a large selection of accessories and mounts."

I don't know about you, but when I'm strapping a camera to a drone, I'm a lot more comfortable with a $150 passenger than a $400 one.

http://www.cnet.com/news/three-deal-thu ... 8709237752

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Re: great deal on refurb GoPro 3+

Postby Chuck Engels » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:56 pm

Wow

EbayGoPro.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: great deal on refurb GoPro 3+

Postby sidd finch » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:03 pm

MIght be a good move for "little nac" To me this is a lot better than a knock off.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Return to GoPro Cameras