They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

software for GoPro hero 11

Talk about the "World's Most Versatile Camera™" here.

software for GoPro hero 11

Postby asheryl » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:41 pm

I just bought my first GoPro and want to be able to edit video on a PC. I downloaded the PC quirk software but it said there was some problem downloading it. Not sure why there was a problem but my video was all in slow motion. I ended up downloading the video just to my computer and was able to play it back with no issues but I can't import it to a version of Pinnacle that I've been using for several years. I want to buy some new software for editing my GoPro video but I want to be sure it can import HEVC videos. I've been looking at Power Director 21 Ultimate and Adobe Premiere 21. They both say you can import HEVC videos. Can someone verify that this is true and tell me which software would be the best choice? Thanks.
asheryl
New User
New User

Re: software for GoPro hero 11

Postby sidd finch » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:00 pm

Welcome to Muvipix, You will find a good group of folks and hopefully answers to your questions.

I have a GoPro and Premiere 21 imports HEVC no problem. I have been using Premiere for a long time so I am partial to Adobe. :yh:

As with any video editing software it just takes a bit to understand the program Steve has written so great "how to" books on Premiere editing. There is also GoPro program called Quik that is the free GoPro software that also obliviously edits GoPro footage.

Let us know if you have any additional questions and I am sure someone will pipe up with help

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Return to GoPro Cameras