They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Topics For PE 11 in Book and/or Video

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 11.

Topics For PE 11 in Book and/or Video

Postby wschumac » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Steve G:

I recently took your course in PE11 (Lynda.com) online and it is simply terrific, however the course indicates it is a beginner's course. I was wondering if you have or are planning to have an intermediate and advancved course in PE11? I realize that PE12 may be launching soon, usually in the fall, and that may have an affect on you doing that.

I am asking because there are likely scores of other commands within PE11 that were not explained and the average person (me) does not know how to use them and should. I did learned alot from the course at her website, but what might be left that was not taught?

And secondly, in the Color PE11 book, you wrote, do you explain in detail any of those those commands that are not in video form? Seeing you do it online thru your action and voice makes all the difference in the world when you explain and show its use.

Anything else you can add to this discussion, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again

Walt
wschumac
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: Topics For PE 11 in Book and/or Video

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:21 am

Thanks for the kind words about the Lynda.com course, Walt!

Have you checked out the Intermediate Training courses we offer here at Muvipix? Just do a product search on "intermediate".
http://muvipix.com/products.php?searchp ... &btn.y=-78

As you can see, we've done intermediate courses for both version 10 and version 11.

We're also adding new Premiere Elements tutorials and tips to this site on a regular basis.

Is there anything in particular you'd like us to cover? We're always looking for new tutorial ideas.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Chuck Engels » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:46 am

There are almost 200 tutorials available here, most of them for Premiere Elements.
Almost all of the tutorials apply to all versions, so just because it says version 8 or 9 doesn't mean it isn't for someone using version 11.

Be sure to check out the Multi Part tutorials, most of those are intermediate level or higher.

menu screenshot.jpg

There are also archives that are all free, these also apply to most versions of Premiere Elements.
It's just that some of the settings or controls may have been moved but most still work exactly the same way. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby wschumac » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Steve:

I learned so much from you I could not believe it. Your course is super. However, there are alot of commands in the pulldown menus that are not addressed and would like to know "What" they are for and see if they are applicable.

I will look at the other Intermediate courses, I know you have alot of course for earleir versions, but I did nto think they applied to PE11, as the format of PE 8,9,10 is so different and I'd hate to thru the lesson for naught, only finding out it does not apply to PE11 Am I wrong on this?

I will look at it today and thanks so muh for your inpout, I've sort of been hesitant as there is so much out there.'

Thanks again.

Always
wschumac
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Steve Grisetti » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Just let us know if there's something specific you're looking for, and we'll gladly either help you out directly or show you to one of your tutorials.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to PRE Version 11