They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Clipmate

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 11.

Clipmate

Postby vabal4 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:30 am

I used the Clipmate software previously (with PrEl 9) and it worked great for copying clips from one project to paste into another. I am unable to get Clipmate to work with PrEl 11. Am I doing something wrong or does it just not play nicely with 11?
Virginia
vabal4
New User
New User

Re: Clipmate

Postby RJ Johnston » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Hello vabal4.

What part is giving you trouble?

You probably forgot that you have to set up the Application Profile in Clipmate after you copy some text in Premiere Elements.

After Clipmate is started, I go to the Project Assests in PRE11 and select the file name of a clip and then right-click and copy. That should show up in Clipmate. Then in Clipmate you have to go to the menu Tools > Application Profile and select the rest of the checkboxes for Adobe Premiere Elements.

I haven't had time to see what errors or problems might exist when pasting to the timeline in another project.

Windows XP Pro SP3 is my operating system. I don't know if Clipmate works with new versions.
Dell XPS 8940 Intel 8-core 10th gen.-i7 10700K (3.8-5.1 GHz); 32GB DDR4 2933 MHz RAM; 512 GB SSD; 2 TB 7200 HD; BDRE-drive; NVIDIA(R) Geforce(R) RTX 2060 SUPER(TM) 8G8 GDDR6
RJ Johnston
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to PRE Version 11