They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Encore and After Effects together with PrE 11

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 11.

Encore and After Effects together with PrE 11

Postby thhult » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi,
In my experience are the benefits with PrPro comparison with Premiere Elements, Encore and PrPro Sequence.
Sequences can be solved by exporting and saving subproject after they are finished and then import them into a collective project. A little tricky but it works.
I have tried to send each subproject into Encore as a timeline in Encore and get all the opportunities that Encore provides and then be able to edit menus with Photoshop and After Effects if you wish.

Does anyone have any similar experience?

The reason is that I am comfortable with PrE and want to take advantage of what I can do with PrPro environment.

Regards
Thomas
thhult
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: Encore and After Effects together with PrE 11

Postby Bob » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Hi Thomas,

Yes, you are correct that in Premiere Elements you can only have one timeline (sequence) and the way around that limitation is to divide the project into subprojects that you can then export and import into a master collective project. That master project can be exported and then imported into Encore to author the DVD. Or, as you've indicated, you can open an Encore project and import the subprojects as individual timelines and then use the features of Encore to put together the DVD as you want it.
Bob

Re: Encore and After Effects together with PrE 11

Postby Chuck Engels » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Bob's description is exactly how I have been doing my recent projects, using a combination of Premiere Elements and Encore.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to PRE Version 11