They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Windows Movie Maker alternative

Other Video editors/authors that assist in video production.

Re: Windows Movie Maker alternative

Postby Ken Jarstad » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:20 pm

It indicates it is available for Windows, Mac and Apple IOS. Since it is available for Apple IOS I suspect they are providing some competition to iMovie.

Speaking of iMovie, I have owned an iPhone for ~5 years and my current model is a model 7. After having the 7 for TWO YEARS I find out that iMovie is provided as a default App ON MY PHONE. I find out my 13 year old granddaughter has a Youtube channel which she shoots makeup advice and edits ON HER PHONE. I go out on a day hike and find that I can take 4K video ON MY PHONE. Yes, I can edit that video ON MY PHONE, complete with automated cross-dissolves! I find the stabilization of my videos is much better than my Canon camcorder! It gives new meaning to "run and gun!"

-=Ken=-
-=Ken Jarstad=-
Linux Kubuntu 20.04, DIY ASRock MB, Ryzen 3 1200 CPU, 16 GB RAM, GT-710 GPU, 250 GB NVMe, edit primarily with Shotcut
Ken Jarstad
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby sidd finch » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:30 pm

Filmic Pro has an iphone app that is pretty much the gold standard for shooting video on an iphone. It is a bit pricey but does some pretty amazing stuff.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Ken Jarstad » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:17 pm

Wow, Sid. Who knew we could have a complete video production studio in our pocket? This is a wonder.

-=Ken=-

Wow, I just discovered the enhanced collection of smileys here.

:wvy:
-=Ken Jarstad=-
Linux Kubuntu 20.04, DIY ASRock MB, Ryzen 3 1200 CPU, 16 GB RAM, GT-710 GPU, 250 GB NVMe, edit primarily with Shotcut
Ken Jarstad
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Previous

Return to Video Editors