They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

IE9 not compatible with Programs

Talk about anything here.

IE9 not compatible with Programs

Postby Little Nac » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Hi all.
After trying to persevere with IE9 I decided to uninstall it and go back to IE8. A Program we both use is called Serif Craft Artist which has only just been released a couple of months ago, and I was having so much trouble with it, I e-mailed their support team for help. It was then they told me that the Program was not compatible with IE9, but hopefully they were working on it.
Anyway, now every time I boot up the Computer I get an error message (as shown). I don't understand what it means, but it is very annoying. Can anyone please tell me what I can do.
Thank you for any help. :pull:
File.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you are faced with a forced landing at night, switch on the landing lights, if you don't like what you see, switch them back off.
Little Nac
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: IE9 not compatible with Programs

Postby Bob » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Solution Center is part of your HP software. I'm assuming you have an HP printer or scanner or such. Do you still have the installation CD that came with it? You can try reinstalling the software from the CD or better yet, get the latest update from HP. It should be linked from the support page for your HP device.
Bob

Re: IE9 not compatible with Programs

Postby Little Nac » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi

Thanks Bob silly me didn't think of HP, have unistalled it re-booted and am now re-installing it.
Working well
Thanks again
Little Nac :-5
If you are faced with a forced landing at night, switch on the landing lights, if you don't like what you see, switch them back off.
Little Nac
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to Water Cooler