They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Using Adobe Gamma

Talk about anything here.

Using Adobe Gamma

Postby Clayton » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:47 am

I was planning to tweak my monitor and was going to use Adobe Gamma. I know I have used it before but may have been on another machine. I have CS3 creative suite production premium and Adobe Gamma is supposed to be installed with Photosop (I think). Anyway I can't find it anywhere in the system. I looked at my disks also and did not see anything that suggested it was on one of them. Did a search in photoshop help and related software and find nothing. Am I getting old? (well yes I am), but anyone know where it might be located. Or as an alternative, suggest something better. I know this kind of thing has been discussed in the past, but not sure if things may have changed. :-8
Clayton
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: Using Adobe Gamma

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 am

Yes, you are correct. It should install with Photoshop. If it is loaded you should find it in Control Panel. I now use Eye one Display 2.

EDIT: This discussion should help(?)

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/372503

EDIT 2: This may also help, a substitute for Adobe Gamma:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2520992
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Re: Using Adobe Gamma

Postby Clayton » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:51 am

Thanks for the links John. So it appears it isn't there after all. :( I had The CS version previously and that probably when I used it. #-o I will look at what you suggested and will appreciate any further reccommendations from anyone. :-D
Clayton
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to Water Cooler