They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Another Steve Grisetti Project!

Talk about anything here.

Re: Another Steve Grisetti Project!

Postby momoffduty » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:53 pm

videovillageidiot wrote:
BTW, Bearcams went live this morning. Your grandkids might find it interesting. http://www.explore.org/bears Watch the bears as they first return to Brooks, then watch them fatten up all summer. In the fall comes Fat Bear Week...I'm serious; it's a real thing - BBC and the New York Times can't get enough of it!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks for the link! Hope you can go back soon. A wonderful adventure and again your project was well done. Sorry if I misspelled your name. Sharon or Sherrin?
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby Steve Grisetti » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:06 am

In a somewhat related digression, As a weekend tourguide, I often find my tours delayed by traffic or a train crossing, so I try to keep a file of family-friendly jokes on-hand to pass the time.

Here's one I'm trying out. Let me know if you think it's worth keeping.

A couple of hikers are going to hike a state park and they stop to ask the ranger for advice about the wildlife. The ranger says, "Well, there are two kinds of bears to watch out for. Brown bears and black bears. Black bears are pretty shy and they'll usually leave you alone. But brown bears, well, they'll eat you alive!

"So here's what you do about the black bears. Just carry some jingle bells. Put them on your backpacks. Carry them in your pockets. The black bears will hear the noise and they'll disappear into the woods."

"As for the brown bears -- well, if you see piles of brown bear poop along the trail, get out of there immediately."

"How will we know it's brown bear poop?" asks the hiker.

"Well," said the ranger, "It's usually got little jingle bells in it."
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Chuck Engels » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:37 am

:CS: :hyst:
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby sidd finch » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:27 pm

That was pretty good.

Which gave me the idea for a suggestion for your year end review video you post every year. What about a Steve Grisetti 2 minute stand up routine??

Filmed in the basement with low lighting and you in a suit. Since you are editing you can add your own laugh track. Its a winner in my book.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Steve Grisetti » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:06 pm

Sidd, I really wish I saw myself as half of what you guys see.

I'm flattered. But two minutes of Steve yammering is a very long time.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby sidd finch » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:05 am

always the optimist I am.... maybe a series of jokes interspersed between clips. Just a thought.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Previous

Return to Water Cooler