They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

The Peace Garden Fish Pond

Talk about anything here.

The Peace Garden Fish Pond

Postby sidd finch » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:04 pm

Just to keep experimenting I used the same anamorphic lens 24fps with my Sony RX0 II. I thought the lens was really clear once I took off the RX0 II's front waterproof glass.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Re: The Peace Garden Fish Pond

Postby momoffduty » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:24 pm

The video is very clear Sidd. That is one big fish! I think I could sit all day and watch the fish swim. Great job blurring out the people in the back ground. Didn't they know it was a closed set in your own yard? :)
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby sidd finch » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:44 pm

Thanks Mom

Great job blurring out the people in the back ground. Didn't they know it was a closed set in your own yard? :)

I think that is my lot in life. I can't tell you how many time I set up and the area is empty. When I am ready to press record I am a magnet for photobombers. Not to mention folks who think it is ok to stand directly in front of me stopping to talk on their phones or take a selfie. This is one reason to visit my locations as early as possible..... agggghh

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Dave McElderry » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:01 am

The least you could have done is get under the water and gotten a fish-eye view. A dedicated videographer would have done that ;) . I always thought that if someone was in a public place they have no reasonable expectation of privacy and it's okay to capture them in a photo or video. All of that notwithstanding, I thoroughly enjoyed this vid, as always. Thanks for sharing.
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Postby TreeTopsRanch » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:51 am

Polarizer lens also enhance this type of water videos especially if shooting from above the water.
TreeTopsRanch
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby sidd finch » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:09 pm

The least you could have done is get under the water and gotten a fish-eye view. A dedicated videographer would have done that ;)

Dave I did at :50

I always thought that if someone was in a public place they have no reasonable expectation of privacy

I agree, but kids are an exception to that rule.

Polarizer lens also enhance this type of water videos especially if shooting from above the water.

I wish I could have it would just be too difficult with the anamorphic lens attached.

Sidd
sidd finch

Postby momoffduty » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:42 pm

sidd finch wrote:Thanks Mom

Great job blurring out the people in the back ground. Didn't they know it was a closed set in your own yard? :)

I think that is my lot in life. I can't tell you how many time I set up and the area is empty. When I am ready to press record I am a magnet for photobombers. Not to mention folks who think it is ok to stand directly in front of me stopping to talk on their phones or take a selfie. This is one reason to visit my locations as early as possible..... agggghh

Sidd

That happens so very often. Doesn't matter if it is at graduation or recording break dancers. People just walk right in and some like to stand in front of the camera. I don't ever say anything and just move myself to get the shot.
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby sidd finch » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:54 pm

lol mom I just stare blankly until they move. Never say a word.

The ones that are frustrating are the photographers that somehow think I have a magical place to record video so they stand in front to start taking pictures. Two steps to the left of them like I just "found" the perfect place is enough to have them move on there way.... silly

Sidd
sidd finch

Return to Water Cooler