They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Thanks

Talk about anything here.

Thanks

Postby Paz_Pazzaz » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:52 am

A word of thanks to all Muvipixers...

This morning I was able to help Mr. B, image150, with his misbehaving laptop (after a Microsoft update). He thinks I know a lot. I know I don't.

But YOU GUYS!!! are amazing!

So much of what I've learned, I learned here.
:::muvipix:::

I don't log in often, but I do read here often. Lately I've been :MOW: and otherwise garden building. I keep taking snips of progress along with the occasional bird and bug. I just now got around to installing LibreOffice. Slow going getting setup again after MS deleted my operating system a while back, but small efforts on a regular basis do add up over time. Oh, I've managed to get Resolve 16 installed too... not that I've opened it yet. Suppose I'll have fun trying to remember the little I had learned about 15 before I can get any vids together for you all to see.

Maybe I'll post the one about the yellow jackets rebuilding their underground nest after I so recklessly, unknowingly destroyed it a week or so ago. I'm getting over it. But sadly for them, I'll eventually take revenge.

After hopefully getting some good footage!!!
:fg:
Whatever you do, don't set your coffee cup adjacent to your turps cup. :CS:
Paz_Pazzaz
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Thanks

Postby Steve Grisetti » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:15 am

Always a joy to hear from our long-time community members, Paz! And glad to hear we're making a difference.

We're still just a small town on the big old internet -- but we're a friendly, helpful town for sure.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby sidd finch » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:27 am

We're still just a small town on the big old internet

I guess that would make me Hank Kimball..... :hyst:

I second your thoughts Paz

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Chuck Engels » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Thanks Paz, that is always so nice to hear.

Sorry to hear about the yellow jackets though, I bet that wasn't fun at all. Yes, be sure to get revenge, those things are evil. I've been attacked 3 times in the past 15 years and it is scary every time. They are relentless those evil things. I had a whole mess of them chase me right into the house and were still after me hours later. The kind of things nightmares are made of !!
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Water Cooler