They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Adobe Premiere Pro CC New Features.... Color

Talk about anything here.

Adobe Premiere Pro CC New Features.... Color

Postby sidd finch » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:52 am

The first, highly-requested feature that’s finally coming to Premiere Pro CC is automatic color matching. This feature is powered by Adobe’s AI Sensei and it will automatically adjust any clip’s colors and light values based around a reference image. Also, after Sensei is done with its adjustments, it makes all of its changes into editable color adjustments, so you can make any tweaks if you want to.

Additionally, there’s a Face Detection tool that does basically the same thing as the Color Matching feature. Face Detection locates the skin tones in the reference clip and then adjusts the other clips accordingly. Adobe has also included a split view feature that allows you to see the color grade shots side-by-side or with a wipe slider.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Re: Adobe Premiere Pro CC New Features.... Color

Postby RJ Johnston » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Sidd,

That feature would be nice.

I've been using Rematch http://revisionfx.com/products/rematch/ from Vision Effects in Vegas Pro to match color from video, frame for frame, especially for stereoscopic video taken with two cameras. There's a plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro. It's not cheap.

Hopefully I'll be able to download another trial of Adobe Premiere Pro to try out Adobe's new feature.

RJ
Dell XPS 8940 Intel 8-core 10th gen.-i7 10700K (3.8-5.1 GHz); 32GB DDR4 2933 MHz RAM; 512 GB SSD; 2 TB 7200 HD; BDRE-drive; NVIDIA(R) Geforce(R) RTX 2060 SUPER(TM) 8G8 GDDR6
RJ Johnston
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Chuck Engels » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:29 pm

I am going to give this a try, looks way cool :TU:
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby sidd finch » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:08 pm

I have Adobe Speedgrade but I must say I am a complete novice when it comes to color grading.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Return to Water Cooler