They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Thanks for the new stuff! And, a question on how i may use

Talk about anything here.

Thanks for the new stuff! And, a question on how i may use

Postby videovillageidiot » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:33 am

I noticed a few days ago that there are some nifty new backgrounds to download...THANKS! I have added some to my collection. I have a question about what we are allowed to do with them...A couple of years ago I realized that i could adjust the properties of a downloaded clip and change things like the color or saturation - making it look completely different...woweeee!!!

For example, i use the "gliding star" (more an overlay and not a background) in bride/groom videos and i use it in the original pink color and change properties to make it blue as well. i think i've even keyframed it to make it change color over time...like start it in blue as it trails across the groom as a sleeping baby and then it becomes pink as the sleeping baby bride appears. i've used 2 instances of tv183 and put them side by side (one blue hearts; the other pink hearts) and the words "Boy meets girl" before fading in photos of the couple.

So, just wondering...do you mind if i mess with them in premiere elements (i know, it's kinda' late to ask, right?) 8-[

PS - i'm not asking if i can change properties in PRE and then save the clip to use in another project...that, i think, would be wrong.
videovillageidiot
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Thanks for the new stuff! And, a question on how i may u

Postby Ron » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 am

You can do anything you want with them. As a matter of fact, we wouldn't mind seeing some of the customized effects!
Regards,
-Ron

Dell, Win10 Pro, Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @3.4GhHz, 8GB ram. 64-bit
Ron
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thanks for the new stuff! And, a question on how i may u

Postby videovillageidiot » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:53 pm

Thanks so much Ron!

Ron wrote:As a matter of fact, we wouldn't mind seeing some of the customized effects!

I could post some examples in the tips section...I'll have to make new ones, as the originals are probably lost on my computer somewhere.

THANKS AGAIN!
videovillageidiot
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to Water Cooler