They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Notifications of new messages on Pre 12 forum

Talk about anything here.

Notifications of new messages on Pre 12 forum

Postby robbie410 » Fri May 30, 2014 11:54 am

Hi Bob, you have helped me with this problem before.
Being away at the moment I was surprised to not get notifications on new topics for Pre 12.
Having checked in today I did see new topics.
What settings do I need to change, and where on the site, to get notifications for Pre 12 forum?
Robbie

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
robbie410
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Notifications of new messages on Pre 12 forum

Postby Bob » Fri May 30, 2014 3:15 pm

To see what forums and topics you are subscribed to, click on the "User Control Panel" link near the top of the page. Then, in the user control panel, make sure you are on the "Overview" tab and click on the "Manage Subscriptions" link on the left. You will get a list of all the forums and topics you are subscribed to. You can unsubscribe any or all of them from that list.

To subscribe to a forum, go to the forum index page. At the bottom, look for the "subscribe forum" link. Click to subscribe and be notified of new posts. If it says "unsubscribe" instead, it means you are already subscribed and receiving notifications. Click it to unsubscribe and end notifications.

subscribe.jpg

You can also subscribe to just a specific topic using a similar link at the bottom of the page when viewing the topic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob

Return to Water Cooler