Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The Muvipix.com Guides to|
Photoshop Elements 2023 and Premiere Elements 2023
We're excited to celebrate the release of latest editions of Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements.
Premiere Elements and Photoshop both have cleaner, brighter interfaces. New Guided Edits have been added to their libraries of special effect walkthroughs. Photoshop Elements includes more ways to animate your photos and Premiere Elements includes exciting new ways to add effects to your movies.
As always, we've made every effort to offer the most comprehensive support possible for these programs in the forms of our latest Muvpix.com Guides. You’ll find thorough explanations of each of the tools in all of the programs as well as how-tos for the latest tools and dozens of tips and tricks for taking advantage of the many cool but not-so-obvious features in the Elements bundle.
And, of course, we’ll continue to provide tips, tricks and tutorials right here on Muvipix so that you can make the very most of your entire photo and video editing experience.
The Muvipix.com Guide to Adobe Premiere Elements 2023|
The tools, and how to use them, to make movies on your personal computer using the best-selling video editing software program.
From the basics of video editing with Premiere Elements, like creating customized effects and building projects for disc or social media, we'll show you:
- How to use the Motion Tracking tool, Candid Moments and the Smart Trim tool to edit and enhance your videos
- How to navigate the streamlined Quick View editing space
- How to create and upload videos directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and Instagram
- How to create custom-length music tracks from virtually any song with the Music Remixer
- The magic of keyframing, Premiere Elements' most versatile and powerful tool for creating motion paths and special effects
- How to use the Export & Share workspace to create movies and share your videos online
The Muvipix.com Guide to Photoshop Elements 2023
The tools in Adobe's amazing photo editing program, and how to use them to create great-looking photos on your personal computer.
There’s no better way to clean up and enhance your digital photos than with Photoshop Elements – Adobe’s affordable and feature-packed photo editing program.
We'll show you:
- How to correct color, erase blemishes and enhance your digital photos to make your good pictures look great!
- How to use selections, layers, effects and filters to take full advantage of Photoshop Elements' powerful tools
- How to use the program's tools to colorize your black & white photos or to take some of the age from faces in your portraits
- How to use the Quick Edit and Guided Edit workspaces to create cool new effects for your photos almost automatically!