Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The Muvipix.com Guides to|
Photoshop Elements 2019 and Premiere Elements 2019
We're excited to celebrate release of the latest editions of Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements.
Premiere Elements 2019 includes completely redesigned Quick View workspace makes creating videos faster and simpler than ever. Photoshop Elements 2019 and Premiere Elements both include all new Guided Edits for walking you step by step through the process of editing video and photos and creating cool special effects.
As always, we’ve made every effort to offer the most comprehensive support possible for these programs in the forms of our latest Muvpix.com Guides. You’ll find thorough explanations of each of the tools in all of the programs as well as how-tos for the latest tools and dozens of tips and tricks for taking advantage of the many cool but not-so-obvious features in the Elements bundle.
And, of course, we'll continue to provide tips, tricks and tutorials right here on Muvipix so that you can make the very most of your entire photo and video editing experience.
The Muvipix.com Guide to Adobe Premiere Elements 2019|
The tools, and how to use them, to make movies on your personal computer using the best-selling video editing software program.
From the basics of video editing with Premiere Elements, like capturing your media and building a timeline, to advanced functions, like creating customized effects and building menus for your DVDs, we'll show you:
- How to use the Motion Tracking tool, Candid Moments and the Smart Trim tool to edit and enhance your videos
- How to turn your raw footage into exciting movies using the new Video Story tool
- How to create multi-screen effects with the new Video Collage tool
- How to create custom-length music tracks from virtually any song with the Music Remixer
- The magic of keyframing, Premiere Elements' most versatile and powerful tool for creating motion paths and special effects
- How to use the options in the new Export & Share workspace to create movies, burn discs and share your videos online
The Muvipix.com Guide to Photoshop Elements 2019
The tools in Adobe's amazing photo editing program, and how to use them to create great-looking photos on your home computer.
There's no better way to enhance your digital photos and to make great-looking videos than with Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements - two feature-packed programs that work great together.
We'll show you:
- How to correct color, erase blemishes and enhance your digital photos to make your good pictures look great!
- How to use selections, layers, effects and filters to take full advantage of Photoshop Elements' powerful tools
- How to use the newly designed Quick Edit and Guided Edit workspaces to create cool new effects for your photos almost automatically!
- How to use the amazing new Facial Features Adjustment and Open Eyes tools to make good portraits look great
- How to prepare photos, graphics and slideshows for use in Premiere Elements and other video editing programs.