Premiere Elements 13 isn't a major update of Adobe's powerful video editor. But it does add a couple of cool features and some nice enhancements.
What's New in|
Premiere Elements 13
- New Guided Edits
- The Shake Stabilizer
- Burn your disc to ISOs & folders
- Favorite Moments
- Video Story
- Organizer Enhancements
Version 13 isn't a major overhaul of Photoshop Elements by any means. But Adobe has done some nice tweaking to the way the program works, and they've added a couple of new features worth noting.
What's New in|
Photoshop Elements 13
- 64-bit and high-resolution support
- Crop Auto-Suggestions
- New Photomerge Compositor
- "Push" and Refine Selection Brush Tools
- Facebook Cover Creator
- New Effects and Guided Edits
- Improved Elements Organizer
The following is a sneak peek video tutorial of the brand new release of Premiere Elements 13 (more are available as a subscriber in the products section):
The following is a sneak peek video tutorial of the brand new release of Photoshop Elements 13 (more are available as a subscriber in the products section):
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The Muvipix.com Guides to|
Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 13
Click to purchase
The newest versions of Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements offer lots of great new features for enhancing your photo and video editing experience - everything from 64-bit performance on the Mac version of Photoshop Elements to Adjustment Layers and a new Guided Edit workspace in Premiere Elements.
Premiere Elements 13 includes a new Favorite Moments tool, for easily editing and building compositions of the best segments in your videos, as well as a powerful, new Shake Stabilizer for taking the wiggle out of your hand-held video shots - while Photoshop Elements 13 includes an advanced Photomerge tool for combining elements from two photos and a brand new tool for creating your own custom Facebook cover page.
As always, we've made every effort to offer the most comprehensive support possible for these programs in the forms of our latest Muvpix.com Guides. You'll find thorough explanations of each of the tools in all of the programs as well as how-tos for the latest tools and dozens of tips and tricks for taking advantage of the many cool but not-so-obvious features in the Elements bundle.
And, of course, we'll continue to provide tips, tricks and tutorials right here on Muvipix so that you can make the very most of your entire photo and video editing experience.
The Muvipix.com Guide to Adobe Premiere Elements 13|
The tools, and how to use them, to make movies on your personal computer using the best-selling video editing software program.
From the basics of video editing with Premiere Elements, like capturing your media and building a timeline, to advanced functions, like creating customized effects and building menus for your DVDs and BluRay discs, we'll show you:
Sample Chapter (PRE13)
- How to use the Motion Tracking tool, Adjustment Layers and the new Favorite Moments tool to edit and enhance your videos
- How to turn your raw footage into exciting movies using the new Video Story tool
- How to shift the playback speed of your movie with the Time Remapping tool
- How to interface with Adobe Revel
- How to take advantage of the innovative new file management systems in the redesigned Elements Organizer
- The magic of keyframing, Premiere Elements' most versatile and powerful tool for creating motion paths and special effects.
- How to output video for the Web, a disc or your mobile device
The Muvipix.com Guide to Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 13
The tools in Adobe's amazing suite of programs, and how to use them together to create professional-looking movies and great-looking photos on your personal computer.
Click to purchase!
There's no better way to enhance your digital photos and to make great-looking videos than with Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements - two feature-packed programs that work great together.
We'll show you:
- How to correct color, erase blemishes and enhance your digital photos to make your good pictures look great!
- How to use selections, layers, effects and filters to take full advantage of Photoshop Elements' powerful tool set
- How to use the new Quick Edit and Guided Edit workspaces to create cool new effects for your photos almost automatically!
- How to interface with the Adobe Revel cloud
- How to use the new Motion Tracking tool, Adjustment Layers and the new Video Story tool to edit enhance your videos
- How to create custom music tracks with Adobe Scores
- The magic of keyframing, Premiere Elements' most versatile and powerful tool for creating motion paths and special effects
- How to edit - and even create your own - custom DVD and BluRay disc menu templates
Click the book to purchase!