Content - Aware Fill

Offline - Moderator
Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:27 pm Post
New for AE:
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: Content - Aware Fill

Offline - Moderator
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:42 pm Post
I watch this and think ...wow creative cloud would be so cool to have and then I remember....ohhh year you are renting for that coolness...

Someone needs to come up with an Air B&B version for software... Book your time and pay... lol

Sidd

Offline - Moderator
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:00 pm Post
The Adobe Creative Cloud all apps plan has that. It comes in three versions: Annual prepaid ($599.88/year), Annual paid monthly ($52.99/month with one year commitment), and Monthly ($79.49/month). Monthly is a month-to-month plan with no annual contract that can be cancelled or reinstated anytime using the manage account page in your Adobe user account. Monthly will renew automatically unless you cancel before your renewal date. The Photography Plan (Photoshop and Lightroom) and the individual app plans are prepaid annual and annual paid monthly only.

Offline - Super Moderator
Profile  WWW 
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:30 pm Post
They do offer other discounts. After having the all apps plan for 2 years I cancelled and they offered the plan at $29.95 per month. I have been on that plan ever since.

Offline - Moderator
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:25 pm Post
Looks like "object removal" is one of the new feature coming to Resolve 16. Studio version only ($299 at time of writing - one off payment)

Brief demo is at around 15:30 onwards.

There's a public beta available at the moment from Blackmagic's site. https://www.blackmagicdesign.com

Offline - Moderator
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:08 am Post
As much as it pains me to say this DaVinci Resolve might be the way to go in the future.

I started editing video on Premiere elements 1.0 so my heart bleeds Adobe....

Sidd

Offline - Moderator
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:50 pm Post
I've only had a quick look. The "Cut" page certainly seems to bring the most common stuff into one location making it much more like a conventional editor and removing a good chunk of the learning curve. I did also manage some object removal - albeit with a Resolve watermark.

Offline - Premiere Member
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:38 pm Post
Just used 2021 AE content-aware fill to remove time and date stamp from VHS video my mom took in Wyoming and Colorado. She turned on the stamp but forgot to turn it off. I could not believe the AE results, I can't tell that anything is being covered up. Once in a while I get some strange results. I finally realized that splitting the video at scene changes worked wonders. I tried using Prodad's Hide, but the "fill" wasn't lined up perfectly, so I could see where the cover up had occurred. Spatially it is okay, but temporally not so great. But then I wasn't using Hide as Prodad intended. Instead of tracking a moving object, I was tracking a non-moving object with a moving background. AE did an excellent job of that. Thank goodness my mom did a lot of panning.

Offline - Super Moderator
Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:32 am Post
Nice success story, Robert!
Top Reply with quote 

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic