FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]

importing images to proshow gold

importing images to proshow gold

Offline - New User
Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:45 am Post
While creating my latest slideshow I found, after importing the bulk of the images I needed more. However when I browsed within proshow gold to the necessary image folder that contained the extra images it would not recognise it. I then placed the images in a folder which was recognised only to find that proshow said the folder was empty. Any help on this would be grately appreciated.
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: importing images to proshow gold

Offline - Super Contributor
Profile  WWW 
Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:01 am Post
The only thing that I can think of is that maybe the format of the photos you're trying to import are not a format supported by PSG.

Offline - Moderator
Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:03 am Post
Check the attributes of the files and the folder that were not recognized. If they are marked hidden that could cause this. If your login is set to view hidden files, you can see them. But, many applications will not.

Offline - Super Moderator
Profile  WWW 
Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:46 am Post
And a warm welcome to Muvipix Gyto :meet:

Offline - Registered User
Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:31 am Post
I've found the Folder/File display in Proshow to be a little Flaky. It doesn't automatically update any changes you may have made and so I've had Folders and Files go missing. Sometimes just closing a Folder Structure and re-opening will refresh the list of folders and files.

However, I've long since abandoned using the Folder/File Window. Instead I drag and drop the image files from another application such as Photoshop Elements but you could equally do this with Windows Explorer. If you're fortunate to have plenty of room on your screen or even dual monitors, just open both Proshow and Elements or Explorer and drag and drop into Proshow.

Colin
Top Reply with quote 

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic