FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]

First project on Premiere Elements 2022

First project on Premiere Elements 2022

Offline - New User
Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:15 pm Post
Mostly I'm doing OK after watching the how to videos. I also have purchased the guide. However, I don't know what to search because I cannot name this problem. Ghost picture maybe? At the end of my timeline a short appearance of a previous still picture will show. The picture also appears earlier in the project, where it is supposed to. This keeps happening and I cannot delete it. I trim both sides of pictures of movie clips on either side of it (if I have added more) and look for something in the middle (where this shows up) to delete but if I click on a tiny sliver, it deletes the next full picture and not the skinny intruder. I've tried adding a transition in that spot and it just pushes this piece further along. I've tried expanding the edges of both surrounding pictures or movie clips and that doesn't solve it either. Please help. I want to get rid of these pictures that only appear for a second in places they shouldn't!
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: First project on Premiere Elements 2022

Offline - Moderator
Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:11 am Post
Try zooming in on the timeline. It seems like that tiny slither is so thin than accurate placing of the "selection pointer" is the problem. Expanding the timeline should make that selection easier as the rogue image will be much larger. Hope that makes some sense. :)

Re: First project on Premiere Elements 2022

Offline - Super Moderator
Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:40 am Post
Here's my tutorial on locating and removing stray frames.

As John points out, these stray frames can hide between larger clips and they can even be on upper tracks, so zoom and and look. You'll find them.

Top Reply with quote 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic